1.Preliminary round will be judged by videos submission. Contestants should register on the official registration website and submit the videos and music score accordingly.
2.The Competition is open to contestants of all ages and nationalities except for Open Classes, Youth Classes, Free Choice Classes, Unison Class. For details, please refer to “Classes and Repertoires”.
3.Contestants may enter more than one class.
4. All contestants must compete in the online preliminary competition to get qualified to the Final Round.
5. Results will be released within 7 working days and Notice will be sent within 20 days after the preliminary competition.
6. Contestants are required to perform by memorizing the music score.
7. Contestants should dress formally.
8. Decision made by jury members is final and shall not be disputed.
9. Contestant must complete their performance within the set time.
10. Contestants who have any relatives or teacher-student relationship with any member of Judge Committee must be listed in the application form. Otherwise, their eligibility will be disqualified.
11.If contestant is a relative or student of any judge, the judge shall not judge that contestant.
12.Entry fees are not refundable or transferable.
13.Contestants should not submit any inaccurate or misleading information. Otherwise, the application will be disqualified. All personal information given by contestants will only be used for the competition.
14. Hongkong International Musician Association has the right to disqualify any contestant who violates any of the rules and regulations stated above.
15. Hongkong International Musician Association has the right to use all contestants’ videos and photos.
16. Competition information are subject to modified by Hongkong International Musician Association.
17. Hongkong International Musician Association reserves the right of final explanation of the Competition and relevant activities.